EXCITING, Recent New Designs:
See ALL Our Recent New Designs !
TOP 5 

Of Our 'BIG FIVE' Most Popular Products 

that Also Are Great BIRTHDAY Gifts!

1) LEGGINGS, & T-SHIRTS

2) CARDS, 3) PENS, 4) BUTTONS/MAGNETS




                               and

                    5) COFFEE MUGS,

with also Our Highly Special

-- P A N O R A M I C -- L A N D S C A P E ---
Coffee MUGS
,


See ALL COFFEE MUGS

and See Around the OFFICE


GET INSPIRED
See EDS-Newsfacts BLOG for the Latest Designs, and Newsfacts.

Also See Directly our EDS Webstore(s) and Several of our Special - Theme Specific - BLOGS in the Side Bar here on the Left !

<<< ----------------------------


Thursday

Successful Writing

Ever thought about earning a lot of money by becomming a BESTSELLER WRITER?

If so this article might be something for you!

(You can read the whole article by clicking on 'Read More' here below.)



Currently I work in Sales and also devote some of my time working as a Publicist, using writing to design "Dramatically Interesting Sales Pitches" using the same techniques that BEST-Seller Writers use to let you ask the magic question:

"Oh gosh..., WHAT COMES NEXT?"

(You did click the 'Read More'- Button didn't you?)

Oeps...., now you already know the secret of my writing success :)

Part of success is also hidden in the way of looking at things: Once I had a friendly rejection from the "NEW YORKER": "We're sorry to say that this manuscript is not right for us, in spite of its evident merit......," Wow! "Evident Merit" according to the editors of the New Yorker! Than one day my name appeared in a known glossy magazine called "MAXIM"! (I was named as one of the prize winners.) Had my prize winning (humoristic) "True Story" published in an other glossy magazine - also one with a large circulation - called "FHM". I finally could proudly say: "I write for magazines"

Today I am also involved in Publishing On Demand, the big advantage of "POD" is that you can let "The Customer" decide if they want to buy a "real book" printed on paper, or a less expensive eBook made in to a PDF-Format. I recently published an e-Book it also is an interesting read for writers, or for other people that want to become inspired to create "a Happy, Healthy & Rich LifeStyle". You can find this eBook at the left side of this site.

Thank you for your interest in reading this article. I really hope you enjoyed my Writer's Success Story, and also hope you do appreciate this article because if you are reading this it must have given you a new perspective on how to develop new ideas, that give you your own answers to the question:

"WHAT COMES NEXT!?"

How about bookmarking this site, and tell all your friends about HP's Happy Blogspot?

You are also invited to:

"Write about what you Think" about this site in my 'Survey',

Write in the 'Joy-Shout-Box',

Write 'Comments' on my Blogposts

or Write in my 'Guest Book'.

Or else if - because of this post - you are inspired to write your own eBook, you might want to take a look at an interesting site that's a great resource for people that want to write their own eBook.

You can find Great Info, Tips, Tools and Resources for building proffessional eBooks at:

http://www.ideamarketers.com/ebooks/ebooks/ebook.cfm?linkid=1634




















________________


Add this to your site

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.

(Ernest Hemingway)

Anonymous said...

It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.

(Robert Benchley)

Anonymous said...

Only those things are beautiful which are inspired by madness and written by reason.

(Andre Gide)

Anonymous said...

The pen is mightier than the sword.

(Bulwer-Lytton)

Anonymous said...

We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.

(Ray Bradbury)

Anonymous said...

All the fun is in how you say a thing.

(Robert Frost)

Anonymous said...

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.

(Ben Franklin)